THE QUALIFICATIONS ASSESSMENT CHARGE IS $128.00.
THIS CHARGE IS NOT REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
How the application works
- Applications can be completed seven days a week except between midnight and 7.30am Sydney time.
- You can quit at any time and continue your application later. Remember to save your changes.
- Your application will time-out if you don't enter any information for 30 minutes.
- You need to accept the declaration at the end of the application.
- You can pay your processing charge using a credit/debit card (MasterCard or Visa) or PayPal.
- Your Qualifications Assessment Statement will include a disclaimer.
Things to remember
- Keep a record of your QAS reference number and QAS PIN.
- UAC does not keep previous applications. Even if you've applied before, you must answer all questions that apply to you and submit all necessary documents.